32-day stay in Alicante, Spain
My brother went there for internship at University of Alicante, and I decided to join him for a month. I wanted to see how is it like to live in a place like this. Throughout the whole trip we attented many ESN activities, meeting people from all over the world.
Here are some notes I took about Alicante as a place to live:
- Very warm winters
- Not that expensive, a little bit higher than Poland.
- Very nice and helpfull people
- Culturally diversed.
- A lot of outdoor activities, because of the beach and climate.
- People not speaking english, even in stores in the city centres
- Quite dirty and smelly.
- No self checkout at stores
- No bike renting, scooter renting or anything
- Tap water isn’t drinkable, or is very disgusting, smelled like chlorine.
- Decent public transport, it often displayed wrong stops.